Gemeinsame Systemgruppe IfI/b-it

Translations of this page:

You are here: aktuelles » en » accounts » request


Request an Account

You can request an account if you are enrolled in computer science as a major or minor subject. If you study computer science as a minor, you will need the signature of a lecturer.

The request can be made electronically via startup.

If you get a message that your student number is not valid, get a verification of your student status at Studienservice, “Studienbescheinigung (auch für BAFöG)” and send it to

Our matriculation number database is only updated at the begin of each term and therefore may not be up to date.

If you study computer science as a minor, you will need to print the request form, sign it and also get a signature from one of the lecturers. After you have all the signatures, send a scan of the form to or throw the paper into the request form postbox, located in the postal room.

If this is your first semester and you are confused about the rooms, the pools and this whole procedure, take a look at the webpage of the Fachschaft. They do an introduction to all of this every year for all first semester students. During this event you will also have the opportunity to receive the access card.